Friday, May 20, 2011

Harder than I thought I would be.

Writing this story is become harder than I thought it would be. This is the 1st time I have tried to write a whole story in poetry form. I love writing poetry and I'm some what good at it, but this is a whole different thing. I have found it hard to finish. I have found it hard to add the emotion I am wanted to add to this story. I want to express the pain and love between the two people in this story. I'm finding it easy to continue with the story it's self. I never knew it would be so hard to just add emotion.
They story as harmless as it seems is also taking a toll on my sleep. I have found myself the pass two nights have nightmares about zombies. They aren't too scary, but they are enough to wake me up and feel uneasy. Like last night I was dreaming about water zombies. Somehow where I was living had flooded and zombies where living in the water. The scariest part was my daughter fell into the water. I wake up right after she fell, but I just couldn't sleep anymore after that.
I had no idea just writing a story would do this to me. But it's not going to stop me. I will finish this story.

No comments: